Are you a new creative business? Need help kick starting your design practice? Apply for One Year In at New Designers
Closing date: 31 Mar 2019
One Year In, for talented designers launching new creative businesses.
One Year In presents the year’s most exciting design talent. The pre-show mentorship programme gets your business market-ready to exhibit at the New Designers exhibition. Expertly curated, you’ll receive the guidance and help to make your business a success.
Receive business advice and guidance to get you market-ready to exhibit. Exhibitors receive:
- Business and product development support
- PR and marketing assistance
- Costing and pricing guidance
- ‘Press Ready’ photography advice
- Dedicated Preparation day with advice from the One Year In Curator and New Designers team
- Meet and network with 15,000 attendees – potential employers, buyers and press
- Sell directly to collectors and consumers
- Opportunity to win awards
- Receive online exposure through the New Designers website
- Curated exhibition space with walls, lighting and power
- Stand presentation advice and furniture to use at the event
HOW TO APPLY
With only limited places available, apply online today.
Many opportunities are uploaded by craft people, places, and organisations. Craft Scotland does not organise the opportunities and is not responsible for incorrect details. Any queries should be directed to the organiser.
Opportunity provided by:New Designers
Venue Location:Business Design Centre
52 Upper Street
58 White Lion Street, Islington
N1 0QH 02076886828