×

Conferences & Maker Training

COMPASS: Tailored Support for Established Makers

Closing date: 20 Jun 2019

Bryan Minear / Unsplash

Responsibilities

Your commitment:

  • Be prepared to make a financial contribution towards the learning and development activity that you are applying for. This contribution should be a minimum of 10% of the overall costs
  • Provide a written report at the end of your project, outlining your outcomes and learnings (we may publish this)
  • Maintain communication with the Craft Scotland team throughout your learning and development activity
  • Contribute to any case studies, articles and written pieces as requested by Craft Scotland
  • Provide feedback as requested at the end of your learning and development activity

What Craft Scotland will do:

  • Make a financial contribution towards the learning and development activity that you are applying for. This contribution will be no more than 90% of the overall costs
  • 70% of the costs towards the cost of your learning and development activity will be paid on successful application, the remaining 30% of the costs will be paid on completion of the report to Craft Scotland
  • Work with the maker to find a suitable learning and development solution as necessary
  • Find a suitable coach/mentor as necessary
  • Provide support and guidance for each successful maker
  • Maintain communication with each maker throughout the learning and development activity
  • Evaluate COMPASS: Established Maker Programme

Share this Opportunity