Have your views on the sector heard with Craft Scotland's Annual Tracking Study for 2019.
Craft Scotland need your help with our research to gain a clearer picture of the craft sector and the experiences of makers. We are also interested in how you think the sector should develop.
There are several sections in our Annual Tracking Study to be completed but we know your time is precious so the survey should take no longer than 20 minutes to complete.
It would be useful for you to have your financial information for the year 2018/19 to hand before you start the survey, which will be taken from your tax returns submitted at the end of January 2019.
You can access the survey by clicking on the following link: https://wh.snapsurveys.com/s.asp?k=156148366570
Craft Scotland will publish the findings of the survey on their website in autumn/winter and will use the findings to support their advocacy and promotion of the sector.
You can read the results of previous studies in our Research section.
Prize Draw - £100 Book Vouchers
- The Promoter is Craft Scotland. Registered address: 15 Coburg Street, Edinburgh EH6 6ET
- If you fill in your name and contact details in the appropriate section of the survey you will be entered into the free prize draw after you submit a response to the Annual Tracking Study 2019 survey at this link: https://wh.snapsurveys.com/s.asp?k=156148366570
- Winners must be over 18 years of age and resident in the UK. Employees of Craft Scotland, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion, are not eligible to win.
- By entering, the participant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- There is one £100 Book Voucher to be won by one person. Voucher terms and conditions may also apply.
- The winner will be selected at random from all entries received.
- The prize draw is ongoing until the survey closes on midnight, Sunday 28 July 2019.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all the entries recieved by the closing date.
- One entry per person is allowed.
- The winner will be notified by telephone or e-mail by Monday 5 August 2019.
- The prize must be claimed, by the winner, within 6 months of the date of notification.
- The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative is available.
- Craft Scotland will not take responsibility for any lost vouchers - replacements cannot be issued.
- The Promoter may publicise on social media the winner's first name and location.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this offer or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, the conduct, results and any other matters relating to this prize draw, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- If you have any questions regarding the prize draw please email email@example.com
Image credit: Shannon Tofts