As part of Scottish Youth Theatre Studios Festive Happening 2019 we're inviting makers to apply to sell their work at our Festive Makers Market.
Closing date: 1 Nov 2019
Scottish Youth Theatre Studios Festive Happening takes place at our venue, a network of multi-purpose rehearsal spaces and studios in the heart of Merchant City, Glasgow.
The Festive Happening includes a full programme of music, art and performance workshops each weekend alongside the Festive Makers Market to encourage a regular flow of people throughout the venue.
Our new Spotlight Café will be open allowing people to spend time with us, browse the market and enjoy a cosy festive escape from the hustle and bustle of the streets above.
We want to create a quality curated event with a family friendly vibe. Our Festive Happening is also a fundraiser for the Scottish Youth Theatre national charity.
We’ll do everything we can to make it a good experience for you and to maximise the footfall.
To support and encourage young creatives we have five tables available at the special price of £50 per weekend for artists under the age of 26.
* There is a maximum of 25 tables available - applications will be approved on a first come, first served basis
* Tables cost £60 per weekend, no single day bookings.
* There are a limited number of tables available for young artists under 25 at a reduced rate of £50 - proof of age is required to secure this rate
* Tables provided are 6’ x 2’6” wooden trestle tables, if multiple tables are required please indicate this on the application form
* Makers should bring their own table coverings if desired
* Power sockets are only available at some tables, please indicate if you need this on your application form
* Makers will be responsible for handling their own sales, there is wifi available for your own online card payment systems
* The goods should be your own original work, handcrafted and/ or designed by you and your team. No vintage items, collectables, retail goods or items made from kits
* A note on bags and wrapping of fragile items -we encourage reusing and upcycling of materials and wish to avoid single use plastics.
Payment and cancellation terms:
The fee for the table is payable in full on confirmation that your application has been accepted. It must be paid no later than 1 November 2019. Failure to pay in full by this date will make the booking null and void and the table will be offered to another maker.
Many opportunities are uploaded by craft people, places, and organisations. Craft Scotland does not organise the opportunities and is not responsible for incorrect details. Any queries should be directed to the organiser.
Opportunity provided by:Scottish Youth Theatre
Venue Location:Scottish Youth Theatre
The Old Sheriff Court
105 Brunswick Street
G1 1TF +44 (0)141 552 3988