Support the international aspirations and potential of Scotland’s cultural sector by informing The Scottish Government's strategy.
Closing date: 26 Apr 2023
The Scottish Government has committed to developing a strategy to support the international aspirations and potential of Scotland’s culture sector. Through this survey we want to understand views of all interested parties in this work to inform the shape the strategy takes. The survey is likely to require about 30-45 minutes to complete.
Who is this aimed at?
This survey is aimed at cultural organisations, creative industries companies, and individual practitioners who work internationally and those with aspirations to do so. We would also welcome views from organisations from outside of Scotland who have worked with Scottish partners or wish to do so.
We are seeking views on:
- current international activity in the Scottish culture sector, its importance, and motivations behind it
- rationale, principles, and objectives of the strategy
- the current support available for international cultural activity and its appropriateness
- how this work might help to address current major challenges, such as cost of living, recovery from the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic, and the impact of leaving the EU
- geographical priorities and focus
Image Dav Doh via Unsplash
These listings are uploaded by makers, places, organisations and the Craft Scotland team. In view of the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation in Scotland, please check the organiser's website for the latest update on the opportunity. Craft Scotland is not responsible for incorrect details.