The Textile Society’s Student Bursaries of up to £1,000 support BA and MA final year projects or dissertations, internships and apprenticeships.
Closing date: 3 Mar 2021
Bursaries under this scheme aim to supply additional financial support to individuals studying within the broad area of textiles.
Students undertaking education in any textiles, fashion or textile related course in the UK are eligible to apply.
Applications are invited from all areas of art and design with a textile focus. These are broadly described to allow for all aspects of textile education.
Closing date: Midnight 3 March 2021.
The judges are looking for creative projects that are viable and have vision.
Students must be individual members of the Textile Society.
You may make one application only. This should include:
- Your online application form, submitted through your individual Textile Society membership number. You must complete all sections of the application form.
- A clear outline of your project in ‘Word’ or ‘pdf’ format (maximum 500 words) describing the concept, research, development and context for the work including:
- An additional paragraph (maximum 300 words) explaining how the Textile Society funding could further your project.
- Identification of the approximate cost of materials, research, travel or other proposed expenditure to add context to your application and enable you to plan ahead.
- A visual presentation of your project consisting of up to 10 slides in PowerPoint
Opportunities listings: many listings are uploaded by makers, places, organisations and the Craft Scotland team. Please note that due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), some listings may have changed, been postponed or cancelled. Always check the organiser's website. Craft Scotland is not responsible for incorrect details.