Craft Scotland Online Sessions Disclaimer
Craft Scotland do not accept responsibility for any person acting or refraining to act as a result of any information provided during through our webinars, panel talks or online events (hereby referred to as online sessions).
- These online sessions are not intended to be definitive information covering all aspects but as a commentary on the subject matter.
- The information provided in these online sessions will be compiled using every best endeavour of Craft Scotland and of those contributing to them.
- Those attending an online session must not rely wholly on the information given to decide on any specific course of action and must use their own judgement or seek appropriate professional, medical or legal advice where appropriate to respond to their specific circumstances.
- No liability, howsoever caused, for loss or damage of any kind resulting from information provided on www.craftscotland.org, Application Pack or Guidance Notes, Instagram Live or online sessions is attached to Craft Scotland, any of its staff or those individuals who contributed to www.craftscotland.org, Application Packs or Guidance Notes, Instagram Live or online sessions or its content in respect of any fault, error, negligence, or omission.
- Using Zoom or any other online meeting platform is done so at the user’s risk. Please ensure you have up-to-date antivirus software installed on your device.
- No liability, howsoever caused, for loss or damage of any kind resulting from accessing Zoom or any other online meeting platform/software is attached to Craft Scotland, any of its staff, or those individuals who contributed to the sessions.
Any questions, please contact email@example.com with Online Sessions Disclaimer in the subject line.