This fund provides support for individuals and organisations to sustain their creative development in the coming months.
In March 2020, Creative Scotland launched three funding programmes designed to provide further support to sustain the country’s creative community during the COVID-19 outbreak:
The Open Fund: Sustaining Creative Development will provide support for individuals and organisations to sustain their creative development in the coming months.
- Funding available for between £1k and £50k
- The fund aims to enable individuals and organisations to explore ways of working that will help them to adapt and respond to the current changing circumstances
- The overall budget for the Open Fund for Individuals and the Open Fund for Organisations totals £7.5m of National Lottery money
- There are separate funding strands for Individuals and Organisations, to ensure that individuals will not be in direct competition with organisations for funding.
- The fund is open all year round, with no deadlines and can support activity for up to 12 months.
Full information: www.creativescotland.com
Opportunities listings: many listings are uploaded by makers, places, organisations and the Craft Scotland team. Please note that due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), some listings may have changed, been postponed or cancelled. Always check the organiser's website. Craft Scotland is not responsible for incorrect details.