Join Arts Culture Health and Wellbeing Scotland at their next event to discuss young people, health and wellbeing.
Closing date: 9 Jun 2021
This Arts Culture Health and Wellbeing Scotland (ACHWS) event will discuss the role of arts and culture in health and wellbeing of children and young people.
Bringing together a range of arts and health practitioners, this event will discuss the impact and issues but also look forward at the role of arts in recovering and reshaping the future.The mental health impact on children and young people has been huge, the full extent still unknown. What creative ways can we work together to improve health and mental wellbeing of young people in Scotland?
- Claire Stevens, Chief Executive, Voluntary Health Scotland
- Robbie McGhee, Chair of Arts, Culture, Health and Wellbeing Scotland and Associate Director, Art in Hospital
- Kara Christine, Project Co-ordinator, the Socialites, Artlink
- Vikki Doig, Youth Theatre Arts Scotland
- Jed Milroy, General Manager, Tinderbox Collective
- Aileen Ritchie, Ignite Theatre in Glasgow
Please contact Lauren Blair if you have any questions Lauren.Blair@vhscotland.org.uk
Opportunities listings: many listings are uploaded by makers, places, organisations and the Craft Scotland team. Please note that due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), some listings may have changed, been postponed or cancelled. Always check the organiser's website. Craft Scotland is not responsible for incorrect details.