Returns and exchanges information for customers of the Craft Marketplace and Craft Scotland events and opportunities.
Whilst we hope you love your new handcrafted purchase, you may cancel your order and request a refund up to 14 days from the delivery of the goods.
- You can cancel your order up to 14 days from receiving your order. If your order consists of multiple Product(s) from the same Craft Scotland Online Seller which may be delivered on different days, you must cancel your order within 14 days of receiving the final Product(s).
- In the event you order from multiple Craft Scotland Online Sellers, returns will be handled separately for each Craft Scotland Online Seller.
- Earrings and items custom made to your specifications cannot be returned or exchanged.
- You must contact Craft Scotland to authorise your return. Returns without an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation) will not be accepted. For more information please see the RMA process below.
- You will be responsible for the cost of the return of the Product(s). We cannot accept responsibility for products lost or damaged by a third party.
- You must return the Product(s) to the Craft Scotland Office within 14 days of receiving your RMA.
- All Products must be sent back in their original packaging, with their original labelling and in an unused condition.
- Accepted returns will be credited to the original payment method within 14 days of the returned Product(s) being received at the Craft Scotland Office. Please allow up to 10 working days for the money to be received into your bank account. Original shipping charges will be refunded.
Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA)
To cancel your order please follow these steps:
- Contact Craft Scotland by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of your goods being delivered, stating your order number.
- You will then receive an email with your RMA number and a returns form.
- Enter your RMA number on the return form, listing the item(s) you want to return. Please provide a reason where possible.
- Pack your Product(s) securely in their original packaging and in an unused condition, including your returns form. Product(s) must be returned within 14 days of the written notice of cancellation. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the Product(s). We recommend using a registered delivery service and please keep your proof of postage. All parcels are sent back at your own risk.
- Product(s) should be returned to C/O Craft Scotland Marketplace, Craft Scotland, 15 Coburg Street, Leith, Edinburgh EH6 6ET
Once we have received the returned item(s), a refund will be issued to your original payment method or an exchange can be arranged as required. Please allow up to 10 working days for the money to be received into your bank account. Original shipping charges will be refunded.
Conditions of Sale of Tickets
These terms and conditions apply to all ticket sales through www.craftscotland.org. By contacting us and placing an order for tickets, you confirm that you have read and accept the terms and conditions detailed below.
- For entry to Craft Scotland events please print and bring your ticket with you
- All Craft Scotland Conference tickets are valid for both days
- Concession tickets are for those who are students, unemployed or retired. Please bring proof to registration that you are eligible for this concession.
- No refunds will be given except in the event of cancellation of an event, prior to that event
- If an event is cancelled, Craft Scotland's liability will be to the customer making the original purchase and will be limited to the cost of the tickets purchased
- Handling charges and booking fees are non-refundable
- We reserve the right to introduce discounts, price changes, event alterations without prior notification.
- Discounts and offers apply to full price tickets only. Only one discount per ticket.
- It is your responsibility to check upon receipt of your tickets, that you have tickets for the correct event, date and time
Craft Scotland opportunity application fees
By submitting and paying for an application submission, you confirm you have read and accepted the terms and conditions detailed here.
All Craft Scotland opportunity application fees are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
Please note there may be subsequent participation fees if your application submission is successful. Please check the relevant opportunity listing for more information. In the event that the opportunity is cancelled, you may be eligible for a full or partial refund of your participation fee. Please see your Craft Scotland opportunity contract for more information.