Who will take part in the workshops?
- Workshops must be suitable for those aged 16+
- Workshops should be short classes for ideally 12 participants. They can last for between two and six hours
- Workshops should be suitable for beginners or those with no experience in your chosen craft technique
- Workshops can be delivered just once, or repeated a maximum of four times over the course of the Summer Show. This will be decided in agreement with Craft Scotland
- Workshops will be held at a large table and chairs within the Summer Show exhibition space so members of the public who are not participating will be present in the space and able to see/hear the workshop
- Workshops will be held on the second floor of White Stuff, which is accessible via two flights of stairs or by lift then a small flight of steps. For wheelchair users or those with reduced mobility a manual stairclimber will be available to ascend these steps.
89 George Street