Applications are invited from makers working across all craft disciplines, though consideration should be given to which activities will be appropriate in the space available.
We would like to hear from makers who:
- Can work sensitively and flexibly with a broad range of people
- Can facilitate the creativity of others and encourage them to try something new
- Have excellent communication skills
- Make high quality contemporary work
Conditions of application
- Live and work in Scotland
- Have some experience delivering workshops or teaching
Selection criteria & process
We aim to host workshops in a diverse range of practices and are looking for approximately three workshop leaders. Selection will be made by Craft Scotland and will be based on:
- How suitable your workshop proposal is for the audience and the Summer Show
- Your experience delivering workshops or teaching
- The quality of your work
Deadline for receipt of applications is 5pm, Wednesday 4 March 2020
Craft Scotland will review all applications and select the successful makers. You may be invited for a phone conversation to discuss the workshop in more detail.
All applicants will be notified regarding the outcome of their application by Friday 20 March 2020.
89 George Street