Scottish Glass Society are seeking voluntary Board Members to help them increase their membership and develop a more sustainable Society.
Closing date: 2 Dec 2022
The Scottish Glass Society’s mission is to promote the appreciation, understanding and development of contemporary Scottish Glass.
Their aims are:
- To encourage excellence, promote and raise the profileof our
- To increase participation, interconnection and collaborationof ourmembers and our public;
- To provide greater opportunities for the public to be involvedinScottish Glass; and
- To aid Scotland-based students of glass through awards, bursaries,promotion and involvement.
They are seeking voluntary Board Members to help them deliver their services to their members, increase their membership and develop a more sustainable Society, so they can grow and support more people in Scotland. Specifically, they need new members with experience in:
- Finance and grant applications
- Marketing and Communications
- Website technology
These skill sets are desired to make sure they grow as a financiallysustainable Society. Ideally you might also offer experience in the arts/crafts sector or with a commercial background. Most importantly you will work collaboratively with other Board members, care about ourpurpose, and be ambitious for their future.
The Board meets monthly for a couple of hours via zoom. This may increase at certain times depending on tasks and events undertaken for the Board during the year.
If you think you can help deliver and develop the Society strategy, then please get in touch with Chair, Catherine Lowe by email at email@example.com
These listings are uploaded by makers, places, organisations and the Craft Scotland team. In view of the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation in Scotland, please check the organiser's website for the latest update on the opportunity. Craft Scotland is not responsible for incorrect details.