Open call to glass artists and filmmakers from around the world
Closing date: 31 Jan 2024
The Glass Art Society is pleased to announce the inaugural GAS Film Festival, a celebration at the intersection of glass art and film.
Glass artists and filmmakers from around the world are invited to submit films of any length for screenings which will take place both in-person and virtually.
In-person screenings will occur in tandem with the annual GAS Conference, this year to be held from May 15–18, 2024, in Berlin, Germany. A virtual film festival will also launch in the winter-spring of 2024–2025.
Awards and Prizes:
Best Feature-Length Film (45 minutes and above)
Best Short Film
- Submitted films must be the work of the submitter or a collaborative group effort.
- Films may not be submitted on behalf of a third party.
- Films should have been completed in the past 5 years.
- No films which have screened at the last two GAS Conferences (2022 Tacoma, 2023 Detroit) will be accepted for GAS Film Festival Berlin 2024.
- Entry is free for GAS Members and $25 for non-members. GAS Members wishing to enter the festival can contact email@example.com for an access password.
Submissions will be juried internally by the GAS Team. Apply by January 31, 2024.
These listings are uploaded by makers, places, organisations and the Craft Scotland team. In view of the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation in Scotland, please check the organiser's website for the latest update on the opportunity. Craft Scotland is not responsible for incorrect details.