Bruce Pert is doing a repeat of this workshop for craft and visual artists at Off the Rails Arthouse, Ladybank.
Closing date: 16 Mar 2020
Fife-based photographer Bruce Pert will lead this session introducing visual and craft artists to skills that could help them improve the photographs they take of their work.
His previous course was oversubscribed and had great feedback. Covered during the day will be:
• Cameras and lenses – an introduction to the necessary hardware
• Basic photographic practice
• Simple studio set-up and lighting
• Photographing the work
• Common problems encountered
• Getting images into Photoshop
• Tweaking the image for best result
* Tea/coffee provided but please bring a packed lunch
Please also bring the camera you are likely to use and a (small!) piece of work to photograph *
Cost £10 per place (8-10 places available max)
Book your place by completing the online form on Fife Contemporary's website.
Many opportunities are uploaded by craft people, places, and organisations. Craft Scotland does not organise the opportunities and is not responsible for incorrect details. Any queries should be directed to the organiser.
Opportunity provided by:Fife Contemporary
Venue Location:Off the Rails Arthouse