Scottish EDGE is a competition aimed at identifying and supporting Scotland’s up-and-coming, innovative, high-growth potential entrepreneurial talent, by providing a range of grant and loans, and professional support.
Closing date: 27 Feb 2020
Scottish EDGE believe that it’s important to support entrepreneurs and start-up businesses in any way they can. They also recognise that supporting businesses isn’t a one-off thing. There are three funding scheme open: Scottish EDGE, Young EDGE, and Wild Card EDGE.
The funding available are:
For Scottish EDGE:
- Creative EDGE, for Creative Sector businesses - offering an award of up to £100,000 grant/loan split
- Social EDGE, for Social Enterprises - offering up to £100,000 grant/loan split
- Circular Economy EDGE - offering up to £100,000 grant/loan split.
For Young EDGE:
- Companies whose Directors are all aged 18-30 (excluding Non-Exec Directors and Investors) - offering £15,000 (grant only)
For Wild Card EDGE:
- Open to pre-trading businesses - offering up to £15,000 (grant only) + access to Scottish EDGE non-financial support package
Round 16 is now open and applications will close on 27 Feb at 2pm.
You only need to submit one application to be entered in to the Scottish EDGE, Young EDGE, or Wild Card EDGE competition, where eligibility permits. All applications must be submitted using the Scottish EDGE Online Application Portal, which can be accessed from the tab below or at the top of the Scottish EDGE website's homepage.
No paper based or email applications will be accepted.
Many opportunities are uploaded by craft people, places, and organisations. Craft Scotland does not organise the opportunities and is not responsible for incorrect details. Any queries should be directed to the organiser.