Ten talks to get your craft business ready for digital and physical opportunities in 2021 and beyond.
Closing date: 8 Sep 2021
The last year has dramatically changed the landscape for small businesses. The Spring-back talks will get your craft business ready for 2021 and beyond.
Ten free lunchtime talks held on Zoom will cover essential marketing advice for makers who want to spring back from the last year and grasp all the new opportunities available to them. Speakers will be led by the Crafts Council team and include expert speakers and contributors.
This talk series is part of Crafting Europe - a project funded by Creative Europe.
Register for each talk on Eventbrite, all details and booking links on craftscouncil.org.uk
- How to work with the media: Wednesday 30 June 2021, 1pm
- Getting the most out of Facebook: Wednesday 14 July 2021, 1pm
- How to present ideas to a client: Wednesday 28 July 2021, 1pm
- Hone your writing skills: Wednesday 11 August 2021, 1pm
- How to take advantage of the growing ‘experience economy’: Wednesday 25 August 2021, 1pm
- How to diversify income streams for your craft business: Wednesday 8 September 2021, 1pm
If you missed an event in the Spring-back series or would like to revisit a topic, all talk recordings will become available on the Crafts Council YouTube channel.
Opportunities listings: many listings are uploaded by makers, places, organisations and the Craft Scotland team. Please note that due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), some listings may have changed, been postponed or cancelled. Always check the organiser's website. Craft Scotland is not responsible for incorrect details.