We are looking for a total of approximately 30 makers to each take a stand within The Craft Gallery. This opportunity is suitable for both makers who are relatively new to trade and makers who are more established in wholesaling who wish to maximise their orders.
Makers applying must be ready to take trade orders at the fair. Those who already take part in Scotland’s Trade Fair may be considered for The Craft Gallery providing they meet the criteria detailed.
Conditions of Application
Applications are invited from makers working in our accepted craft disciplines.
- Live and work in Scotland
- You must be an individual or a single business. Unfortunately, we cannot consider group applications
Selection Criteria and Process
Selection for the show will be based on the following criteria:
- The quality of your work
- How suitable your work is for the audience and the fair itself
- Whether the trade price of your work is appropriate for the fair
- What level of concept and design can be seen in your work
In our selection, we will look to provide a balance of disciplines in order to present the visitors with a broad range of work.
A selection panel will review all applications and select the successful makers.
Members of the selection panel will be:
- Jo Scott, Project Manager, Craft Scotland
- Mark Saunders, Director, Springboard Events