Please be aware that Craft Scotland and Springboard Events are the organisers of The Craft Gallery. We act as an umbrella brand for this dedicated area of the trade show. Whilst Craft Scotland and Springboard Events will provide limited support and advice to participating makers, you are responsible for the success of this wholesale selling opportunity.
You will be expected to:
- Invite buyers, collectors and interested parties to the show and make sales appointments with them to visit your stand
- Promote your stand at the show and your involvement through your networks e.g. via social media, mailouts etc.
- Mention Craft Scotland, The Craft Gallery and your participation in your own marketing including on your website, CV etc.
- Be ready to take trade orders and come prepared with line sheets and wholesale pricing etc.
- Be available to set up and take down your stand and to staff your stand for the duration of the show
- Pay the stand costs as required directly to Springboard Events Ltd
- Provide feedback after the event (including order value and numbers)
What we will offer:
Springboard Events will:
- Be the main point of contact for exhibitors after the initial selection
- Issue a contract to successful makers as exhibitors of the fair
- Promote the event to 20,000 buyers on their central database
- Provide a ready-built stand to each successful maker with white walls and grey capping which includes a name board, carpet and lighting (three x 100w spots)
- Promote the makers taking part in The Craft Gallery through a package of marketing materials including web entry, catalogue entries, emails to buyers, preview guides and press releases
- Issue exhibitor invitation for you to send to your buyers
Craft Scotland will:
- Manage the selection process
- In conjunction with Springboard Events, Craft Scotland will promote The Craft Gallery and the makers taking part on our website and through social media. This should not be a substitute for your own marketing efforts
- A member of the Craft Scotland team will be present at the show each day to provide support as necessary
- Craft Scotland will send an invitation to buyers from galleries and national organisations to the show to find out more about craft in Scotland and to meet the makers
- Evaluate and report on the show